Email marketing has proven to be one of the most effective ways to connect with your audience and get them to take action on your offer. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at 15 Best Email Marketing Examples in 2022 that have brought in the best results for other businesses. We’ll cover everything from audience targeting and subject lines to creating graphics and providing social proof, all of which are crucial components of successful email marketing campaigns. Let’s get started!
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy that uses email communications to promote products or services. Email marketing can be used to build relationships with potential and current customers, promote new product launches, or drive website traffic.
Why email marketing?
Email marketing is one of the most effective types of marketing because it allows you to reach a large audience of potential customers. There are many different types of email marketing campaigns, but in this post we will see 15 Best Email Marketing Examples in 2022. This will help us to know what a good and successful campaign look like. You should also be aware that there are different types of email marketing and email marketing system. As a result; there are also many templates that can be used for your the different email campaign for optimal conversion. You will find some best examples of email marketing below.
What makes underlisted 15 Best Email Marketing Examples in 2022 successful?
Email marketing campaigns are a great way to connect with your audience and promote your products or services. But what makes an email marketing campaign successful? According to experts:
– Using rich media content, like an engaging video or a stunning picture, will help you keep your readership.
– Use a compelling subject line.
– Utilize CTA (call-to-action) (Glaark has a detailed article on CTA call-to-action) buttons throughout the email, as well as at the end of the message, so readers know exactly what they’re supposed to do next: click on it!
– Offer something for free if you want more people to sign up for your emails. – Make sure your logo is large enough and displayed prominently in the design.
– Create scarcity around your product by giving limited-time offers only available through email (like Black Friday deals).
– Develop a list segmentation strategy by using first name, last name, company type, location, etc., so you can create specific messages for different audiences.
– Experiment with timing and set time frames for when customers should receive their emails. For example, could sending an email every other day be better than sending one every day? A lot of companies find out this works best based on customer behavior.
*If these tips helped you understand how to create a successful email marketing campaign feel free to share this post*
– One of the best email marketing templates is creating a sense of urgency to purchase or download information because some users may not respond if there isn’t any limitation.
– Subject lines need to be catchy but not too long so that it doesn’t deter potential subscribers from opening the email.
Subject line Optimization
– Including videos, images, GIFs, and CTA buttons are best practices for crafting a successful email campaign. The best email marketing templates also offer various call-to-actions and valuable content. -Email newsletters aren’t just promotional vehicles; they should offer timely information and education about new products, industry developments, current events, etc.
-Subject lines shouldn’t be generic or vague – instead, use them to grab someone’s attention while also making it clear what the contents of the newsletter are going to contain so that they know whether or not they’ll want to read it.
-The best email marketing campaigns have clearly defined goals before launching a campaign.
-Determine who your target market is and then construct a plan detailing how you’ll reach them via email communications such as frequency of sends, desired results, etc.
All the above features of a successful campaign is integral to the 15 Best Email Marketing Examples in 2022 shared in this article as you will see shortly.
Best email marketing examples take into account the benefits and risks associated with certain approaches. Designers of the best email marketing campaigns spend time developing copy that resonates with their readers. They also consider brand voice and voice tone, which vary depending on each organization’s objectives.
Testing is essential when determining the best email marketing techniques – marketers have found success by splitting their lists into segments and sending emails to each group separately, tailoring messages for each specific audience. Research shows that the best email marketing campaigns generate 40% more revenue than average ones. It takes hard work to make an effective, responsive campaign but once it starts paying off all those hours spent designing will seem worth it.
15 Best Email Marketing Examples in 2022
Airbnb is an online marketplace for holiday rentals and short-term housing. For a charge, Airbnb acts as the middleman and facilitates this connection between the parties. They pride themselves on being “A Community Built on Trust,” and they have a solid reputation to back that up. The following email I received from Airbnb caught my attention as an excellent email example for a number of reasons, but the use of customization immediately caught my attention.
Why it works
- The subject line is where customization first appears, and they employed not one but two pieces of personalization using straightforward replacement tags.
- Knowing that the email contains individualized information makes people naturally more curious, which improves the likelihood that they will read it.
- This email marketing makes the most of the company’s data to give me important information about where other Denver residents are making travel plans.
Headspace is a mindfulness meditation app created in 2010 by Andy Puddicombe and Rich Pierson. The app provides guided meditation sessions and mindfulness techniques to help people live a more balanced and stress-free life. The company has been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Why it works
- They make use of a strong visual design. The emails are clean and easy to read, with a strong focus on the company’s branding. This makes it easy for recipients to recognize the emails and makes Headspace seem like a trustworthy, professional company.
- The content of the emails is always relevant and useful. Headspace offers a variety of meditation and mindfulness programs, and each email highlights a different program or feature. This ensures that there is something for everyone, and that recipients are more likely to find the content useful and interesting.
- The emails are always timely. Headspace sends out a new email every week, with each email containing information about the latest program or feature. This ensures that recipients always have something new to look forward to, and that they don’t become bored with the content.
Zomato is a food ordering and delivery service founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. It is an Indian multinational company operating in 22 countries and headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. As of December 2018, Zomato had a network of 1.4 million restaurants.
Why it works
Zomato’s promotional emails are some of the best in the business. They are always relevant and timely, and they never fail to deliver on the promise of a great deal. Here are some of the features that make Zomato’s promotional emails so great:
- Relevance: Zomato always makes sure its promotional emails are relevant to the recipient. They take into account the user’s location, dining preferences, and past orders to ensure that the deals they offer are tailored to the individual.
- Timeliness: Zomato’s promotional emails always arrive at the perfect time. They know when you’re likely to be hungry and they make sure their deals are available when you need them.
- Value: Zomato’s promotional emails are always packed with great deals. They offer discounts on popular restaurants, free delivery, and exclusive offers that you won’t find anywhere else.
- convenience: Zomato’s promotional emails are always convenient
This is an ice cream company that was founded in 2002 by Jeni Britton Bauer in Columbus, Ohio. The company’s ice creams are made with milk from grass-grazed cows and contain no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Jeni’s offers more than 50 flavors of ice cream, including seasonal and limited-edition flavors. The company also sells ice cream sandwiches, pints, and quarts.
Why it works
- Jeni knows how to write a subject line that will make you want to open their email. They use interesting, attention-grabbing phrases that make you curious about what’s inside.
- Jeni’s emails are always well-designed, with beautiful images and a clean layout. Their use of whitespace ensures that your eyes are drawn to the most important elements of the email.
- Jeni’s promotional emails are always packed with valuable content. They include helpful tips, interesting facts, and exclusive discounts that will make you want to take action.
This is a Japanese snack subscription service that delivers authentic, hard-to-find, and delicious snacks from Japan right to your door. Bokksu handpicks and curates each box with a selection of premium, artisanal snacks made with all-natural ingredients. We work directly with local snack makers in Japan to bring you a true taste of Japan that you can’t find anywhere else. From traditional Japanese snacks like mochi and senbei, to modern favorites like Pocky and Kit-Kats, Bokksu has something for everyone to enjoy. We also include a tea pairing for each box so you can enjoy your snacks the traditional way – with a cup of tea. Bokksu is the perfect way to discover new and delicious Japanese snacks, and we hope you’ll enjoy exploring them with us!
Why it works
- Bokksu’s promotional emails are always tailored to your personal preferences. That means you’ll never see an email full of products you’re not interested in.
- Promotional emails always feature the latest and greatest deals. That way, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible price on your favorite products.
- Members always get access to exclusive savings on top of the already great deals. That means you can save even more on your favorite Japanese snacks!
- Their promotional emails are not only full of great deals, but also helpful tips on how to
Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that delivers a personalized selection of beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples to your door. Each box is curated to your individual preferences and includes both full- and travel-size products.
Why it works
- The yellow is very eye-catching, and the limited use of text makes the email very skimmable.
- They broke up the content into 3 main sections that clearly show what the email is trying to accomplish (getting me to choose the way I want to customize the box). Despite needing to scroll a little, I can interpret the goal of the email instantly.
- There is also a ton of valuable intel given right in the email, from photos of the actual samples to my loyalty program level, and my point balance.
- By using substitution tags in the header and subject line, as well as providing a customized call to action, they’ve personalized my experience and made it simple for me to take action
Mint is a leading personal finance app from Intuit. Offering easy budgeting, bill tracking and payments, free credit scores, and personalized advice for money management, Mint makes it simple to stay on top of your finances.
Why it works
- A headline that grabs your attention Credit may be a frightening subject, let’s face it. The subject line of this email raises suspicions in the reader (“Am I being duped by credit myths? How much credit information do I actually know?”), urging them to read the material below.
- An uncluttered, uncomplicated layout that won’t overwhelm you. Colorful accents and high-quality photos are consistent with the Mint platform’s minimalism. The Mint team can also rapidly add and tweak images, buttons, and other elements using SendGrid Marketing Campaigns to realize their email design.
- A spot where you can comment on the email’s content (not pictured). To guarantee that you’re only sending emails that people wish to receive, you must include a preference center where users may alter their information or unsubscribe from emails. Mint goes a step further by including a link to a brief, anonymous form where readers can indicate whether or not they found this email to be helpful. What a fantastic method to gather feedback and understand your audience!
Uber is a company that utilizes technology to connect passengers with drivers of vehicles for hire and ridesharing services through its mobile apps.
Why it works
- The subject line is where customization first appears, and they employed not one but two pieces of personalisation using straightforward replacement tags.
- Giving a Call to action to their users, which forces them to make an action.
- Their graphics, images and icons are so eye-catching and makes the email more readable.
Flock is a new fashion brand. This UK-based label is all about fun, feminine style. Think pretty prints, girly details, and flattering silhouettes. Trust us, you’re going to want to add Flock to your wardrobe ASAP.
Why it works
- The subject line is clear and concise which forces the user to read the email.
- The emails are well-designed, with beautiful images and a clean layout. Their use of whitespace ensures that your eyes are drawn to the most important elements of the email.
- And simply conveying their message to the user.
Fitbit is a brand that produces fitness tracking devices and software. The company was founded in 2007 by James Park and Eric Friedman. Fitbit’s products are designed to track a person’s daily activity and exercise. The data collected by Fitbit’s devices can be synced with a smartphone or computer, and used to track fitness progress over time.
Why it works
- The email includes several features that allow you to track your progress, set goals, and stay motivated.
- The email also allows you to share your progress with friends and family.
Spotify is a music streaming service that offers users a chance to listen to millions of songs and podcasts. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify went public in 2018 and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. As of 2020, the company has a market capitalization of over $35 billion.
Why it works
- Spotify’s promotional emails are a great way to keep up with new releases and to find new music to listen to.
- They feature new and upcoming albums, singles, and playlists, as well as information on artist tours and events.
- They also highlight Spotify’s exclusive content, such as interviews, live performances, and behind-the-scenes footage.
WithDouble is a new type of social media platform that allows users to connect with each other on a deeper level. By combining the features of both Facebook and LinkedIn, WithDouble provides a more complete picture of who someone is and how they might be able to help you.
Why it works
- Subject line is your one chance to make a good first impression. They are making it clear, concise, and attention-grabbing.
- The from line is almost as important as the subject line. Make sure it includes your brand name and looks professional.
- They are using the preheader text correctly. This is the text that appears in the preview pane of your email.
Asana is a brand that produces yoga mats and accessories. Their mats are made of natural rubber and their products are free of PVC, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals. Asana also offers a variety of yoga props and accessories to help you practice yoga safely and effectively.
Why it works
- An uncluttered, uncomplicated layout that won’t overwhelm you. Colorful accents and high-quality photos are consistent with the Mint platform’s minimalism.
- They are giving an unsubscribe option, if one does not want emails from can unsubscribe.
PayPal is a payment processing company that allows individuals and businesses to send and receive money online. The company operates as an intermediary between buyers and sellers, and charges a fee for its services. PayPal was founded in 1998, and was acquired by eBay in 2002. The company has since become one of the most popular payment methods on the internet, and is accepted by many online retailers. PayPal is also a popular choice for online gaming and gambling transactions. PayPal is a safe and convenient way to send and receive money online. The company takes security seriously, and offers buyers and sellers protection against fraud and dispute resolution services.
Why it works
- Paypal sends emails regularly, so that they can create a connection with their users.
- They’re actually pretty interesting, and they can tell you a lot about how PayPal works.
- Promotional emails from PayPal also always include an expiration date. This is important because it means that the offer is only good for a limited time.
Google is the umbrella term for all the products and services that are provided by Google. This includes everything from the search engine and Android operating system, to the Chromebooks and Google Home devices. Google is built on the company’s mission to “organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.” Google is one of the most valuable in the world, worth an estimated $245 billion. This is largely due to the fact that Google is the dominant player in the search engine market, with a market share of over 90%. However, the company has also been able to successfully branch out into other areas, such as cloud computing, mapping, and hardware.
Why the google Email might be the best of the 15 Best Email Marketing Examples in 2022
- Google’s promotional emails are some of the most effective emails.
- They are highly personalized and customized to include a wide variety of information about your product or service.
- Google’s promotional emails are also very effective at driving traffic to your website or landing page.
Conclusively, email marketing is the most cost effective strategy to increase sales, awareness and conversion with 4400% return ROI. As motivating as this may sound; if you don’t get it right will lose utterly. This spur a reason for us to share the 15 Best Email Marketing Examples in 2022. We this will guide and give you inspiration of what a successful email campaign should look like. We also recommend you open a suggestion or question on our forum or comment your take on this post on the comment section below.
This article is written by Kanish Kumar of Glaark.